Verbally abusive, Deliberate wreckless driving by enraged driver, towards 70+ year old passengers.Police called and report filed on driver.

We are 70+ year old passengers, reservations #PT7560816 and #PT7560824 on 9/3/14. Verbally ABUSIVELY treated by driver who picked us up about 8:15 pm at LAX. After dropping a passenger off within 1/2 mi. from our house, in Walnut, CA, we asked politely if he could drop us off next.

Driver screamed "NO" and continued to drive about 12 miles farther north. The driver then continued to use offensive language, "F*** "and yelled at my wife and I, we're 70+ yrs. old, even though I was not, nor did I have reason to, speak disrespectfully. My wife kept trying to calm the driver down, but instead he used foul language with her and I, telling us to" F*** off" that this was his van and we could get out if we wanted.

After his last drop off, with us still in the car, he continued his profanity, kept yelling at us and deliberately drove wrecklessly. We finally got him to pull over, he literally threw our suitcases out of the back of his van. The police (Glendora, CA) were called and filed an official police report case #140903-0126. Ultimately we took a cab from Glendora to our home in Walnut, CA, and spent $28.35 for a cab, on top of the shuttle ride fee we had already paid.

Post experience, we reviewed Yelp reviews, and discovered that this is standard practice with this company.

Many have reported similar experiences, including wreckless driving and passenger endangerment.We are demanding our money back + $28.35 reimbursement for cab fee.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments